Who We Are
Brooks Resources is the culmination of 50+ years of remarkable people transforming opportunity into community, creating a lasting legacy and a vibrant future for this place we’re all proud to call home.
Want to join us? Keep reading to see if you may be a good fit for our team.
Our Team Values
- WE give back to our community
- WE collaborate and celebrate the team, not just individuals
- WE have the ability to laugh and have fun
- WE participate to bring positive change to our community
- WE are visionary leaders with a long-term perspective
- WE hold ourselves to a high standard, demanding honesty and integrity
There’s a reason our team has an average of over 20 years with the company. If this sounds like a good fit, view our open positions to take the next step.
How to Apply
Email a resume and cover letter to Barb Hess, HR Director: [email protected] by the closing date listed in the job description.
Brooks Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Many of us have been Central Oregonians for decades, and there’s a very good reason for that. We love our home town. And you will too. Of course, we may be a little biased, so we’ll let others tell you why: