The Project Manager will be responsible for the oversight of commercial building construction projects & land development located in Central Oregon, primarily Bend. This position will coordinate development activities with company staff, city and county personnel, utility companies, other vendors/contractor and the general public.
- Minimum 5 years experience in commercial real estate construction & development
- Knowledge of land or site development, building design & construction management
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite applications and other project management software
- Review & manage the engineering & architectural plans throughout the planning, design, construction and close out phases of land development & building projects
- Manage construction of infrastructure required to develop subdivisions, partitions & site plans and construction of commercial & multi-family building projects
- Develop budgets & schedules
- Maintain appropriate documentation & records
- Coordinate with Owner Relations staff and Property Management personnel associated with owned & managed real estate projects, including architectural design review
Compensation & Benefits:
- $78,000 – $92,000 annual salary range
- 20% incentive opportunity
- Paid Time Off plan
- 401(k) Savings Plan with company match
- Group medical and dental coverage
- Life insurance & disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent child scholarship plan
Qualified candidates please complete the form and attach a cover letter and resume.
No recruiter inquiries, please.